By ordering products from RC-Masters you are agreeing with following Terms & Conditions.
We strongly advice to read statements below, consider them and be aware of them before purchasing any products from our site.
All products are: FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. NOT INTEND FOR PURCHASE AND POSSESION BY PERSON UNDER 21 AGE.
Under Your responsibility is: GET FAMILIAR WITH TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER. ENSURE THAT PRODUCT WHICH YOU ORDERING IS LEGAL FOR IMPORT AND POSSES IN YOUR COUNTRY/REGION.
To prevent abuse and to facilitate our customers access to legal information we have started a database with a collection of several drug and pharmaceutical laws. Please help us to expand this database by sharing links. All the information you will find on this website are without any guarantees.
BUYER USE OF PRODUCTS
Products of RC-Masters are for laboratory research purposes only, and are not to be used for any other purposes, including but not limited to, in vitro diagnostic purposes, in foods, drugs, medicinal devices or cosmetics for humans or animals, for any commercial purposes or the production of illicit drugs. Also all products are not intended by their manufacturer for human use or consumption. The chemical, physical, and toxicological properties of these chemicals have not been fully investigated and are not guaranteed.
Buyer acknowledges that the products have not been tested by RC-Masters for safety and efficacy in food, drug, medical device, cosmetic, commercial or any other use. Buyer expressly represents and warrants to RC-Masters that Buyer will properly test, use, manufacture and market any products purchased from RC-Masters and/or materials produced with products purchased from RC-Masters in accordance with the practices of a reasonable person who is an expert in the field and in strict compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, now and hereinafter enacted. Buyer warrants to RC-Masters that all terms in these Terms and Conditions shall be abided if buyer introduces products purchased from RC-Masters into commerce.
Buyer further warrants to RC-Masters that any material produced with products from RC-Masters shall not be adulterated or misbranded and shall not be materials which may not be introduced into commerce.
Buyer has the responsibility to verify the hazards and to conduct any further research necessary to learn the hazards involved in using products purchased from RC-Masters.
Buyer also has the duty to warn Buyer’s customers and any auxiliary personnel (such as freight handlers, etc.) of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Buyer agrees to comply with instructions, if any, furnished by RC-Masters relating to the use of the products and not misuse the products in any manner. If the products purchased from RC-Masters are to be repackaged, relabeled or used as starting material or components of other products, Buyer will verify RC-Masters’s assay of the products. No products purchased from RC-Masters shall, unless otherwise stated, be considered to be foods, drugs, medical devices or cosmetics.
Furthermore, any customer of RC-Masters declares to take full responsibility for any purchases (made now and in the future) of any product or service from RC-Masters.
RC-Masters makes no claims that the products offered may be lawfully purchased outside of the Netherlands. Purchasing the offered products may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you purchase the offered products from outside of the Netherlands, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Netherlands, without respect to its conflict of laws principles.
Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the courts within the Netherlands. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall
not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
RC-Masters does not ship to the USA and buyer expressly warrants to RC-Masters that Buyer will not ship any products or supplies purchased from RC-Masters to the USA.
RC-Masters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to RC-Masters products and services if Buyer is found to disregard these terms and RC-Masters shall not be held liable for any legal conflicts or damages arising from the consequences of such neglect.
As a condition of your use of the RC-Masters Web Site, you warrant to RC-Masters that you will not use the RC-Masters Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the RC-Masters Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the RC-Masters Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the RC-Masters Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the RC-Masters Web Site. RC-Masters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the RC-Masters Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. NAME AND LOGO
User agrees not to use the name of RC-Masters or its logo for any promotional or commercial purpose or any other purpose without the prior written consent of RC-Masters. HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The customer hereby acknowledges the following: The chemicals and/or supplies purchased may have hazardous properties; and that he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials. In consideration for the sale of the offered chemicals and/or supplies to the undersigned, the buyer agrees as follows:
- RC-Masters makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, that the chemicals and/or supplies are merchantable or that they are fit for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall RC-Masters, or RC-Masters heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall RC-Masters’s liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The buyer will not use the chemicals and/or supplies in violation of any local, state, federal or national law.
- The original customer, successors and assigns, agrees to hold the RC-Masters harmless from and will indemnify RC-Masters from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- RC-Masters warrants that its products shall conform to the description of such products as provided to Buyer by RC-Masters through RC-Masters’s catalog, analytical data or other literature. RC-Masters’s warranties made in connection with this sale shall not be effective if RC-Masters has determined, in its sole discretion, that Buyer has misused the products in any manner, has failed to use the products in accordance with industry standards and practices, or has failed to use the products in accordance with instructions, if any, furnished by RC-Masters.
- That the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases.
This disclaimer applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, act of God, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RC-Masters, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of RC-Masters’ services or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. In other words, you hereby acknowledge that any purchase shall be done at your own risk.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to any offer from RC-Masters and to any Distance Contract concluded by RC-Masters and the Consumer.
- Before concluding a Distance Contract, the text of these General Terms and Conditions shall be made available to the Consumer by electronic means in such a way that the Consumer can store it in an accessible manner on a Sustainable Data Carrier. If this is reasonably impossible, OneQ Webshops BV shall indicate in what way the General Terms and Conditions can be inspected and that they will be sent if so requested by electronic means or otherwise without charge, before the Distance Contract is concluded.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these General Terms and Conditions, the second paragraph of this Article shall apply accordingly, and in the event of contradictory terms and conditions, the Consumer may always appeal to the applicable provision that is most favourable to him/her.
- Obvious errors or mistakes in the offer are not binding for RC-Masters.
- All offers contain such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to accepting the offer.
- The contract becomes valid when the Consumer has accepted the offer and fulfilled the terms and conditions set.
- If the Consumer accepted the offer via electronic means,RC-Masters shall promptly confirm receipt of having accepted the offer via electronic means.
Right of withdrawal
- The Consumer can repudiate a purchase contract for a product without giving reasons for a Reflection Period of 14 days.
- The Reflection Period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article starts on the Day the product is received by the Consumer or by a third party appointed by him in advance and who is not the carrier, or:
- if the Consumer ordered several products in the same order: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last product.RC-Masters may refuse an order of several products with different delivery dates provided that it clearly informs the Consumer prior to the order process, or
- in case the delivery of a product consists of several batches or parts: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the last batch or the last part, or
- in case of an agreement about regular delivery of products during a given period: the Day on which the Consumer or a third party appointed by him received the first product.
- The Consumer can terminate an agreement for services or an agreement for delivery of Digital Content that is not delivered on a physical carrier without giving reasons during 14 dagen.
- The Reflection Period referred to in Article 3 starts on the Day following the conclusion of the agreement.
Consumer’s obligations during the Reflection Period
- During this period, the Consumer shall handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the Consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the manner in which one is allowed to handle a product in a shop.
- The Consumer is liable for the decrease in value of the product that is caused by the way of handling the product which went further than allowed in paragraph 1 of this Article. Exercising the consumer’s right of withdrawal
- If the Consumer exercises his right of withdrawal he shall notify RC-Masters unambiguously with the Standard Form for Withdrawal within the Reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product or deliver it to (the authorized representative of) RC-Masters as soon as possible but within 14 Days. This need not be done if RC-Masters offered to collect the product himself. The Consumer observed the period of returning the product in any event if the product is returned before the expiration of the Reflection Period.
- The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by RC-Masters.
- The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal fall on the Consumer.
- The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product.
- If performance of the service has been started during the Reflection Period, the Consumer shall pay RC-Masters an amount that is equal to the part of the obligation already performed at the time of withdrawal as compared with the full compliance of the obligation.
Obligations of RC-Masters in case of withdrawal
- If RC-Masters makes the notification of withdrawal by electronic means possible, he shall promptly send a return receipt.
- RC-Masters shall reimburse all payments made by the Consumer, including any delivery costs that RC-Masters may charge for the returned product, as soon as possible but within 14 Days following the Day on which the Consumer notified him of the
withdrawal. Unless RC-Masters offers to collect the product himself, he can wait with paying back until having received the product or until the Consumer proved that he returned the product, whichever occurs first.
- RC-Masters shall make use of the same means of payment that the Consumer used, unless the Consumer consents to another method. The reimbursement is free of charge for the Consumer.
- If the Consumer opted for a more expensive method of delivery instead of the cheapest standard delivery, RC-Masters need not reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
RC-Masters can exclude the following from the right of withdrawal:
- Perishable products or products with a limited durability.
- Sealed products which are for health or hygiene reasons not suitable for being returned and of which the seal was broken.
- The prices of the products and/or services provided shall not be raised during the validity period given in the offer, subject to changes in price due to changes in VAT rates.
- Contrary to paragraph 1 of this Article, RC-Masters may offer products or services whose prices are subject to fluctuations in the financial market that are beyond the control of RC-Masters, at variable prices. The offer will state the possibility of being subject to fluctuations and the fact that any indicated prices are target prices.
- Price increases within 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if they are the result of new legislation.
- Price increases from 3 months after concluding the contract are permitted only if RC-Masters has stipulated it and
- they are the result of legal regulations or stipulations, or
- the Consumer has the authority to cancel the contract before the Day on which the price increase starts.
- All prices indicated in the provision of products or services are including VAT.
Performance agreement and extra guarantee
- RC-Masters guarantees that the products and/or services comply with the contract, with the specifications listed in the offer, with reasonable requirements of usability and/or reliability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations on the Day the contract was concluded. If agreed, RC-Masters also guarantees that the product is suitable for other than normal use.
- In any event no claim can be made on paragraph 1 of this Article (i) in case of damage caused deliberately or with gross negligence, (ii) in case of normal wear and/or (iii) in case of damage from improper care or handling.
- An extra guarantee offered by RC-Masters, his supplier, manufacturer or importer shall never affect the rights and claims the Consumer may exercise against RC-Masters about a failure in the fulfilment of the obligations of RC-Masters if RC-Masters has failed in the fulfilment of his part of the agreement.
- ‘Extra guarantee’ is taken to mean each obligation by RC-Masters, his supplier,
importer or manufacturer in whom he assigns certain rights or claims to the Consumer that go further than he is legally required in case he fails in the compliance with his part of the agreement.
Delivery and execution agreement
- RC-Masters shall exercise the best possible care when booking orders and executing product orders and when assessing requests for the provision of services.
- The place of delivery is the address which the Consumer has provided to RC-Masters
- The Consumer shall provide RC-Masters with the correct delivery address and mail address. Any changes need to be reported immediately to RC-Masters. If the
Consumer has entered a wrong address for delivery, then the additional shipping costs will be for the account of the Consumer.
- Delivery takes place while supply lasts.
- The ownership of delivered products will be transferred to the Consumer upon payment of the sum due. The risk of the products passes upon delivery to the Consumer.
- RC-Masters shall execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at least within 3 days, unless another delivery period was agreed on. If the delivery has been delayed, or if an order cannot be filled or can be filled only partially, the Consumer shall be informed about this within 3 days after ordering. In such cases, the Consumer is entitled to repudiate the contract free of charge and with the right to possible compensation.
- After repudiation in conformity with paragraph 6 of this Article, RC-Masters shall promptly return the payment made by the Consumer.
- The risk of loss and/or damage to products will be borne by RC-Masters until the time of delivery to the Consumer or a representative appointed in advance and made known to RC-Masters, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in the agreement or in the additional conditions, the amounts to be paid by the Consumer must be settled within 14 Days after the Reflection Period, or, if there is no Reflection Period, within 14 Days, after concluding the agreement. In case of an agreement to provide a service, this period starts on the Day that the Consumer received the confirmation of the agreement.
- The Consumer has the duty to inform RC-Masters promptly of possible inaccuracies in the payment details that were given or specified. Payment orders at the bank or giro institute are for the account and risk of the party giving (or authorizing) the payment order.
Accounts and registration
- The Consumer can create an account or otherwise register on the Website. RC-Masters reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such registration, for example in the event of irregularities.
- The login details are strictly personal and must not be disclosed to third parties. The Consumer is responsible for his login details, even if this is done without his knowledge.
- The Consumer shall immediately alert RC-Masters if he suspects that his login details are known by an unauthorized third party or in the event of irregularities.
- The Consumer may not create or manage more than one account. Moreover, the Consumer shall not be allowed to register or manage an account (again) after RC-Masters has denied the request of the Consumer to create an account or after cancellation of the registration.
RC-Masters and the Consumer are not obliged to fulfill any obligation, if they are prevented from doing so due to a circumstance not attributable to fault and which is not regarded as their responsibility, nor by virtue of the law, a legal action or a generally accepted notion.
- RC-Masters shall have a sufficiently notified complaints procedure in place, and shall handle the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
- Complaints about the performance of contracts shall be filed as soon as possible once the Consumer has noticed the defects, comprehensive and clear with RC-Masters.
- The complaints submitted to RC-Masters shall be replied within a period of 1 tot 3 days after the date of receipt. Should a complaint require a foreseeable longer time of
handling, RC-Masters shall respond within 1 tot 3 dagen with a notice of receipt and an indication when the Consumer can expect a more detailed reply.
Privacy and security
- RC-Masters respects the privacy of the Consumer. RC-Masters treats and processes all personal data transmitted to it in accordance with the applicable legislation, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act. The Consumer agrees to this processing. For the purpose of protecting the Consumer’s personal data, RC-Masters observes appropriate security measures.
- For more information about privacy, reference is made to the Website of RC-Masters.
- Any possible derogations in respect of these General Terms and Conditions may be agreed upon only in writing. No rights can be derived from these deviations with regard to future agreements.
- The administration of RC-Masters serves as proof of purchase orders and requests of the Consumer, unless the Consumer proves otherwise. The Consumer acknowledges that electronic communication can serve as proof.
- RC-Masters is entitled to transfer the rights and obligations under the contract with the Consumer to a third party, by a single notification to the Consumer.
- In case and to the extent that any provisions of these General Terms and Conditions are cancelled or declared invalid, RC-Masters shall draw up a new provision to replace
the null/nullified provision, duly observing as much as possible the object and purpose of the annulled provision.
These General Terms and Conditions, and any non-contractual obligations arising thereto, between RC-Masters and the Consumer are governed exclusively by the laws of The Netherlands.
ENSURE THAT ALL COMPOUND ARE SUPPLIED STRICTLY FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY, PRIMARLY REAGENT TESTING AND GC/MS REFFERENCE, IN PROPER DESIGNATED AREAS, WITH ALL NECCESSARY EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY PROCEDURES IN PLACE.
We are not responsible for any harms of any person or property, because of improper usage.
You are agreeing to indemnify RC-Masters against prosecution and accepting responsibility for all ordered products as the importer.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any given time and we are not under obligation to notify you for such changes. By ordering from RC-Masters and accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are responsible for the infringement of these Terms and Conditions.